One of the complications of endometritis is salpingitis - inflammation of the fallopian tube, which develops with the penetration of pathogens from the uterus into it.
But salpingitis can also be an independent disease that develops when pathogens from other organs, such as the ovaries, get into the fallopian tubes through the blood or lymph flow. This often affects the abdominal end of the fallopian tube, its lumen is blocked, which leads to the accumulation of inflammatory fluid in it. If the amount of exudate exceeds the volume of the uterine cavity, then it begins to pour from the side of its narrow lumen into the uterine cavity, and from there through the vagina - out.
Salpingitis is inflammation in one or both fallopian tubes. This is the most common disease of the female reproductive system. If the process also involves the ovaries, the disease is called adnexitis. Salpingitis is usually preceded by adnexitis, since a bacterial infection, which first of all entered the uterus, then goes into the fallopian tubes, and from them into the ovaries.
Salpingitis in isolation rarely occurs, most often the diagnosis reveals the already joined inflammation of the ovaries, that is, adnexitis. Adnexitis is the most common cause of infertility, since during inflammation adhesions are formed that violate the patency of the tubes, and the egg from the ovary cannot enter the uterus.
Salpingitis can also be combined with endometritis and ecto-cervicitis.
The purulent process in the fallopian tubes can result in the formation of an abscess and the spread of infection into the abdominal cavity, which can cause peritonitis.
Salpingitis may be specific and nonspecific. In the first case, inflammation causes microbial flora, sexually transmitted, in the second - gynecological pathologies, injuries during childbirth, complicated abortions, etc.
Inflammation of the uterine tube leads to a narrowing of its lumen as a result of tissue swelling. Thus, the outflow of inflammatory fluid is disturbed from the cavity of the fallopian tube, this can lead to dropsy of the fallopian tube. This creates a bubble the size of a pearl, which gradually increases to the size of the head of a one-year-old child, at this time the mucous membrane of the fallopian tube changes and becomes compacted, the muscular layer of the fallopian tube sometimes stretches to such an extent that it becomes difficult to determine.
Inflammatory diseases of the genital organs are more often detected in sexually active women. However, the percentage of cancer diseases of the reproductive system is higher in women who are not sexually active.
Disorders of the menstrual cycle that occur during inflammation of the fallopian tubes, manifested by increased bleeding and soreness during menstruation, shortening of the menstrual cycle.
Uterine adhesions - is the connection of the walls of the uterus with a fibrous tissue. They can cause, depending on the complexity of the case, a decrease or absence of menstruation, their pain, complete sterility or regular miscarriages. Treatment requires surgery.
Uterine adhesions are the result of abrasion of the mucous membrane of the uterus that occurred during trauma (a consequence of curettage during abortion, for example). During pregnancy, the occurrence of adhesions can be caused by detachment of the placenta or its atypical attachment (placenta acreta or placenta previa).
This anomaly is diagnosed with a roentgen x-ray. Surgical treatment is performed by hysteroscopy (under anesthesia, an optical system is inserted into the uterine cavity through the cervix, equipped with surgical instruments).
Symptoms and signs of salpingitis of the fallopian tube
The first signs of trouble are pulling pain in the abdomen and frequent urge to urinate. If you do not start treatment at this stage, there will be a discharge with a yellow tinge, due to the admixture of pus. Sexual contact becomes painful. If at this stage the woman does not go to the doctor, soon there will be a sharp pain in the abdominal cavity, an ache of the waist, and a fever begins with a rise in temperature.
Women tend to trouble in the urogenital tract to eliminate self-medication. But if at the initial stage some measures of home exposure can still be beneficial (syringing with antiseptics), then with the development of a real inflammation, traditional medicine is unlikely to help: neither the bath nor the syringing will be able to expel the pathogenic microflora from the tubes and ovaries.
Convinced of this, the patient tries to destroy the germs with antibiotics, but it is impossible to choose an effective drug on its own. Inappropriate and in most cases ineffective antibacterial intervention does not only delay the healing process. It still teaches pathogenic microorganisms to combat drug exposure. Some bacteria will die, but the most persistent will survive. Hardened in battle, they will no longer respond to standard treatment regimens, and the doctor will wrestle with why there is no result.
It is very difficult to treat microbial associations (communities of microorganisms of different types), which, as a rule, are very resistant (resistant) to antibiotics.
In the end, it all ends in a chronic version of the disease with occasional exacerbations or serious consequences. Adhesions can spread to all intraperitoneal organs and solder into a single intestine, tubes, appendix, peritoneum.
During exacerbation of pain, women all have to go to a doctor. First of all, an examination is performed in the gynecological chair (with salping, this process is very painful), and then the referral to blood tests and ultrasound. The analysis will show leukocytosis, ultrasound will confirm the presence of inflammation. But what microorganisms caused it? This is a serious question, the answer to which the doctor should know before prescribing drugs.
Identification of the pathogen will require puncture of the fallopian tube or posterior vaginal fornix. And then a long treatment with an unpredictable result.
Why bring matters to such a state if gynecological care is available today? After all, if you start taking medication prescribed by a doctor in time, you can get rid of the symptoms of acute salpingitis in almost 2 weeks, remove inflammation, and most importantly, prevent the development of chronic forms of the disease that threaten with both infertility and surgery, ectopic pregnancy, and irreversible changes in the fallopian pipes.
Treatment of salpingitis of the fallopian tube
Treat salpingitis using detoxification, antibacterial, tonic and resolving therapy.
Treatment of acute salpingitis is carried out only in a hospital. Good results are obtained by the prescription of antibacterial therapy. In some cases, shown and surgical intervention, including drainage of the fallopian tube.
In the subacute period of the disease, resorption treatment, autohemotherapy, physiotherapy in the form of ultraviolet radiation, potassium, magnesium, zinc electrophoresis, vibratory massage and ultra-high-frequency therapy are carried out. This helps to prevent the transition of acute inflammatory process to chronic, when irreversible processes in the fallopian tubes in the form of sclerosis, scarring and adhesions can occur.
Symptoms of chronic salpingitis are more associated with neurosis, and not with changes in the uterine appendages. They manifest dull aching pain in the lower abdomen, in the groin, sacrum, vagina. The pain increases with hypothermia, before or during menstruation, when the body is weakened due to any other disease of a general nature. Violation of menstrual function is observed in half of women suffering from salpingitis, which is associated with concomitant dysfunction of the ovaries, in particular with low production of female sex hormones. Often there are painful sensations in the lower abdomen during sexual intercourse, reduced sexual desire. Chronic salpingitis often accompanies the violation of the functions of the digestive organs and urinary system. If the treatment is not carried out, then over time the nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular systems are involved in the pathological process, which leads to the woman’s disability and conflict situations in the family due to her neurotic state.
Antibacterial therapy is indicated if there are signs of an increase in the inflammatory process, if it has not been carried out in the acute stage or in the past period of exacerbation of the disease. And also in the event that physiotherapy is performed in parallel with the aim of improving blood circulation, enhancing the metabolic processes in the uterus. If necessary, surgical treatment or laparoscopy is recommended to restore the tubal patency.
If the disease was started and treatment was not started in a timely manner (especially during the acute process), although it was correct, adhesions could form in the fallopian tubes, and this could cause infertility. This is due to the fact that in the fallopian tube during adhesions the permeability is disturbed, and if a fertilized egg appears in it, then it cannot move into the uterine cavity. In this case, the embryo is attached to the wall of the fallopian tube and begins to develop in a completely unsuitable place for this. Ectopic pregnancy develops. As a rule, it leads to rupture of the fallopian tube. In this case, need immediate medical attention. Strictly prohibited activities aimed at stopping bleeding, you can not use heating pads, ice bubbles, drugs. There is only one way out of this situation - an operation, otherwise a woman’s death may occur.
Acute salpingitis is usually treated in a hospital by conservative methods.
After specifying the pathogen that is detected using bacteriological seeding, antibacterial therapy is applied.
The treatment regimen is chosen by the doctor. At the same time, drugs of the penicillin and tetracycline series, cephalosporins, fluoroquinolones, aminoglycosides, macrolides are used in a certain combination.
Women should know that it is impossible to choose an effective drug regimen, because in some cases the doctor is forced to prescribe nitrofurans, antifungal agents, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in order to obtain the result.
Infusion (dropper installation) therapy may also be required. In the recovery period, vitamins and metabolic aids are used, as well as electrotherapy, ultrasound, paraffin and magnetic therapy.
Salpingitis caused by anaerobic flora and trichomonas is treated with metronidazole.
But if adhesions have already formed in the fallopian tubes as a result of the chronization of the process and for this reason the woman cannot become pregnant, surgical methods of treatment come to the rescue. Most often, such an operation is performed laparoscopically. This method is less traumatic and does not leave noticeable scars and sutures on the front wall of the abdomen.
The operation consists in making punctures in the peritoneum and injecting micro-tools and a mini-video camera through special tubes. During the operation, adhesions are dissected, pus is pumped out, the pipe is rinsed with antiseptic solutions, drainage is established if necessary.
Adnexitis: causes and consequences
The gynecologist discovered ureaplasmosis and cytomegalovirus. Prescribed treatment. I wonder if these microbes could cause chronic adnexitis, which I also have? Do I have a chance to have a baby? I can not get pregnant for three years.
Adnexitis is an inflammation of the uterus: the fallopian tubes and ovaries. The disease is caused by pathogenic microbes, for example, staphylococci, streptococci, gonococci. Ureaplasmosis and cytomegalovirus, of course, may also be responsible for chronic adnexitis.
The condition of the fallopian tubes must be investigated. This should be done after ureaplasmosis and cytomegaly are treated. When examining the fallopian tubes, it becomes clear at what level (where) they are impassable. It happens that the pipes are sealed in the uterine corners. Then surgical treatment is impossible. In this case, fertilization can be carried out only by artificial means.
If the adhesions on the pipes are located in a more accessible place, then they can be cut by laparoscopic surgery and restore patency.
After that, a woman can easily become pregnant and have a baby.
Symptoms of salpingitis fallopian tubes
Salpingitis of the fallopian tubes is characterized by quite diverse manifestations, which can not always be pronounced. Patients report pain in the lower abdomen of varying intensity. In addition, the disease may be accompanied by bouts of fever, recurring from time to time, chills, difficulty urinating. Patients complain of pain in the lower back or lower abdomen, burning sensation and itching in the vagina, they are concerned about discharge with an unpleasant odor, pain and bleeding during intercourse, painful periods, flatulence, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, loss of strength, severe weakness.
Depending on the form of the disease, the symptoms of salpingitis of the fallopian tubes can be pronounced or barely noticeable. In the acute course of the disease, the body temperature reaches high values, and the symptoms of intoxication rapidly increase. Chronic salpingitis occurs with the formation of adhesions in the fallopian tubes and is accompanied by a violation of the menstrual cycle.
When making a diagnosis, it is necessary to differentiate the disease with pathologies accompanied by similar manifestations: it is important to exclude an ectopic pregnancy, uterine myoma, etc. Diagnosis is carried out on the basis of the results of ultrasound, ultrasound, laparoscopy, taking into account the gynecological examination.
Salpingitis treatment of fallopian tubes
As part of the treatment of salpingitis, fallopian tubes use antibacterial drugs and anti-inflammatory drugs. If it is not possible to accurately determine the pathogen, broad-spectrum antibiotics are used. With a lack of effectiveness of drug treatment, surgery is carried out, removing a portion of the affected tube or restoring its patency.
Untreated salpingitis can cause serious complications: the infectious process can move to the pelvic organs and the abdominal cavity, and the appearance of adhesions and scars can lead to infertility and promote ectopic pregnancy.
Expert Editor: Pavel Alexandrovich Mochalov | D.M.N. general practitioner
Education: Moscow Medical Institute. I. M. Sechenov, specialty - “Medicine” in 1991, in 1993 “Occupational diseases”, in 1996 “Therapy”.
Products that nutritionists never eat
What is chronic salpingitis?
More than 30% of the female population of the planet under the age of 35 face the problem of chronic salpingitis. This purely female gynecological disease occurs due to the ingestion of a woman's infection, resulting in an inflammatory process in the fallopian tubes, causing their obstruction. It all begins with the fact that the pathological changes completely cover the entire mucosa of one or both fallopian tubes, then their thickening and deformation occurs, which later serves as a cause of obstruction.
Under chronic salpingitis means sluggish inflammation of the fallopian tubes
Chronic salpingitis is of two types:
- Unilateral. Infection occurs in one tube, most often it is associated with nearby organs and their inflammation, for example, inflammatory processes in the appendix. Depending on which tube is inflamed, one-sided salpingitis is subdivided into left- and right-sided.
- Double sided. The inflammatory process in this case captures both fallopian tubes.
The following factors can provoke inflammation in the fallopian tubes:
- early sexual debut
- constant change of partners and promiscuous sex life,
- regular hormonal contraceptive use,
- non-professional intervention of doctors, for example, during abortion, cesarean section, installation of the intrauterine device.
By reason of occurrence, the disease is divided into specific and non-specific salpingitis. The non-specific form in its manifestation most often captures one pipe, that is, is one-sided. It is called by the following bacteria that enter the body during unprotected sex and in case of damage to the walls of the uterus:
- Staphylococcus aureus,
- staphylococcal epidermal,
- intestinal bacillus,
Most often, specific salpingitis seizes both fallopian tubes and is bilateral. Called he:
Also the cause of infection can be herpes viruses and fungi Candida.
Signs of exacerbation of chronic salpingitis
At the beginning of the exacerbation of chronic salpingitis, the following pathological signs are observed in patients:
- the appearance of pain and cramps in the lower abdomen,
Abdominal pain - a symptom that always accompanies salpingitis
If several of these symptoms occur, you should consult a gynecologist and pass the appropriate tests.
The acute form of the disease occurs abruptly, and the symptoms are more pronounced and are accompanied by intense pain. In addition, there are such pathological signs:
- sudden changes in body temperature above 37.5 ° C,
- constant chills and weakness
- pain in the lower abdomen, pelvis, legs or lower back,
- all symptoms of disorder or poisoning: loose stools, retching, nausea,
- heart palpitations and nervousness
- inflammation of the urethra, accompanied by frequent urges to go to the toilet, cutting painful cramps when urinating.
If purulent discharge from the vagina with a corresponding odor or blood is observed, then this is most likely a symptom of infection of the fallopian tubes with purulent salpingitis - urgent hospitalization is required.
Most often, several diagnostic methods are used simultaneously in order to recreate a complete picture of the appearance of salpingitis, find out what caused it and what stage it is at the moment. For the diagnosis carried out:
- Collecting history. It allows the doctor to understand what the disease is connected with, whether there were abortions or complicated childbirth, frequent changes of sexual partners.
- Gynecological examination. Conducted to clarify the objective changes in the genitals.
- General blood analysis. If the number of leukocytes in the blood is increased, this indicates that an inflammatory process is present in the body.
- Bacteriological culture of urine or swabs. This will help identify the pathogen and prescribe the correct treatment, because many bacteria are very resistant to antibiotics.
- Ultrasound of the internal genital organs. Conducted to obtain data on the foci of inflammation.
Ultrasound of the internal genital organs allows you to see inflammatory changes in chronic salpingitis
When salping, a woman should immediately begin treatment, as the inflammatory process in the fallopian tubes never goes away independently, and even more so - without a trace. Pathology often leads to infertility if there is no medical intervention.
Used to treat chronicsalpingitis at the stage of exacerbation and is often carried out in the hospital. Patients are assigned bed rest. A light diet for the period of therapy will also be appropriate, most often doctors recommend a protein-type diet and easily digestible foods:
- boiled chicken meat
- a fish,
- dairy products,
A prerequisite is the use of a large amount of water or other liquid, the optimal amount - up to 2.5 liters per day.
The following medications are prescribed:
- antibiotics: Azithromycin, Ceftriaxone, Doxycilin, etc.,
- Anti-inflammatory drugs in the form of candles: Terzhinan, Hexicon,
- general anti-inflammatory drugs (in tablets): Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Butadione,
- immunomodulators: aloe extract, Gumizol, Groprinosin, Imunofan,
- vitamin complexes, including vitamins C, E, cocarboxylase.
As a rule, broad-spectrum antibacterial drugs are used that can adversely affect all types of pathogenic microflora.
It is used to treat salpingitis, which has been launched, as well as in the formation of pus and adhesions in the fallopian tubes. First of all, the surgeon removes all purulent neoplasms and removes adhesions, thereby restoring patency. In completely neglected forms and with tubo-ovarian tumors, the removal of the tubes is possible. A guarantee of successful treatment after surgery is the absence of sex for two months. Surgical treatment can be performed by laparotomy or laparoscopy.
Laparoscopy is often used for the surgical treatment of salpingitis
It is one of the most effective methods of surgical intervention, carried out under general anesthesia. The surgeon makes a small incision, no more than 10 cm, and a mini-video camera is introduced through it to assess the internal state of the genital organs and eliminate the pathological changes. During the procedure, the specialist excises the affected areas of the fallopian tubes, separates the adhesions, restoring patency. If pus is present, sanitation of the abdominal cavity is carried out, drainage is established.
The advantages of such a diagnostic and surgical method are as follows:
- Enlarging the image of the genitals displayed on the monitor.
- Patient safety, small rehabilitation period.
- The most accurate assessment of tubal patency, the establishment of the cause of the disease and the identification of any associated pathologies.
- Fast and effective separation of adhesions between the pipes,
- The ability to permanently eliminate the cause of the patient's infertility.
If laparoscopy fails to completely eliminate pathological changes, a decision is made to perform a laparotomy. This manipulation involves cutting the abdominal cavity in the projected area of the affected tube. Next, the doctor conducts the removal of pathological areas, sanitation, dissection of adhesions. At the end of the intervention stitches are applied.
The method for the treatment of chronic salpingitis is good because it leads to the complete resorption of adhesions and prevents their reappearance. Physiotherapy activates the natural immunity and protective function of the body.
- Hydrotherapy. The procedure involves douching herbal decoction, bathing with extracts of medicinal plants, radon.
Hydrotherapy is a popular physiotherapy treatment for salpingitis.
Traditional medicine in combination with traditional treatment has a fairly good effect. To do this, use a variety of healing infusions, warming baths with herbal decoctions, etc.
- Well help in the fight against chronic salpingitis bath with valerian. You need to get enough water so that it reaches only the chest line, then add 50 ml of the herbal extract. Take a bath is recommended for half an hour.
- Perfectly relieves inflammation warm bathroom with the addition of a decoction of twigs and dried fruits of juniper. 50 g of berries and plant stems should be poured over 1 liter of boiling water, infused for 2–3 hours. Then dial the warm bathroom and add the resulting infusion. The duration of the procedure is no more than 30 minutes.
- Douching to relieve inflammation is most often performed with chamomile, sage, and oak bark decoction. Requires 2 tbsp. l 500 ml of boiling water should be poured over any of the listed plants, put into a water bath and held for about half an hour After that, cool the product to 37–38 degrees and apply it for douching.
- Are effective and tampons with plantain. You need 1 tablespoon of the crushed leaves of the plant pour boiling water in a volume of 100 ml and boil over low heat for no more than 2-3 minutes. After this, the liquid is left to cool, then a tampon is moistened in it and injected into the vagina for 2–3 hours.
- Broth viburnum. This tool is indicated for internal use. Need 3 tablespoons of dried inflorescences pour 1 liter of boiling water, put in a water bath and keep for about half an hour. After that, add several spoons of natural honey to the broth. It is recommended to accept means three times a day on half of glass.
Consequences and complications
Running or undertreated form of this disease leads to serious health problems. These include:
- infection of organs located in the peritoneum and the pelvic region,
- formation of adhesions, which leads to surgical intervention, and in the worst case - removal of the fallopian tubes,
- increased risk of conceiving a child outside the uterus by up to 50%,
Can I get pregnant with chronic salpingitis?
If a woman has salpingitis covered only one uterine appendage, then the probability of becoming pregnant independently, without additional procedures and interventions, is very high. If a woman suffers from inflammation in two appendages, then the chance to get pregnant alone is 1:10. 25% of women with a chronic form of the disease receive a disappointing verdict - infertility. In this case, all intrauterine adhesions are eliminated by surgical methods (laparoscopy), and correct therapy eliminates inflammation. After several years of persistent treatment, you can even get pregnant yourself.
If the patency of the tubes is not amenable to recovery, or they were removed, IVF (in vitro fertilization) becomes a real salvation on the way to motherhood. Thanks to this method, even in the chronic form, salpingitis will not prevent the onset of pregnancy. Births in this case are taken only with a caesarean section.
IVF can be used in the presence of chronic salpingitis
Measures of prevention of this disease are elementary, these include:
- the use of barrier methods of contraception for casual sexual intercourse,
- visiting the gynecological clinic at least once a year,
- timely seeking medical assistance in case of any violations.
Do not forget that every woman is a continuer of the human race, and casual sex, frequent changes of sexual partners and the lack of proper protection during intercourse can lead to the deprivation of a woman of such happiness as being a mother. If it so happens that infection with an infection that causes salpingitis has happened, it is worth going to the hospital at the first suspicious symptoms and signs of this disease, because it is better to detect the disease in time and get rid of it than to start it before the terrible consequences occur.
Provocative factors that can lead to disease
There are a number of factors that can contribute to the occurrence of salpingitis. These include:
- every kind of douching that helps bacteria penetrate the pelvic organs,
- gynecological procedures involving the use of any instruments
- a large number of sexual partners,
- a history of sexually transmitted diseases,
- intrauterine device.
Salpingitis has similar symptoms with other diseases of the female reproductive system (see photo), for this reason it is difficult to diagnose such a disease.
A distinctive feature is the presence of a very high temperature up to 40 degrees, severe chills, fever.
The following symptoms may be present:
- severe pain in the lower abdomen,
- with tubercle bacillus, pain emanates from the inguinal and sacral areas,
- pain when urinating and defecating,
- pain during sexual intercourse,
- symptoms of intoxication: disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
These symptoms are characteristic of the acute stage of the disease. With late treatment, the disease becomes chronic. Chronic salpingitis causes symptoms such as:
- low level of performance
- discomfort in the area of the affected pipe.
- pain and cramps in the lower abdomen,
- vaginal discharge unnatural nature and having an unpleasant odor,
- violation of the menstrual cycle,
- discomfort during sexual intercourse.
Forms of the disease
Salpingitis is usually divided into forms:
- By localization - left and right.
- Left-sided inflammation of the tubes occurs in pathological processes in the sigmoid colon, sore throat, flu and pneumonia. This affects the whole fallopian tube. Swelling occurs and ulcers form. Then atrophy of tissues occurs, areas with purulent filling and blood are formed.
- Right sided may occur in the presence of an infection that enters the tube by climbing or with appendicitis. The process is similar to left-sided salpingitis, but the diagnosis is difficult because the symptoms are similar to signs of appendicitis or ovarian rupture.
- According to the stage of the disease - acute and chronic.
- Acute form It is manifested by strongly pronounced signs and symptoms with a sharp deterioration in the general condition and an increase in temperature to high elevations.
- Chronic stage has mild symptoms, discharge, slight fever and constant pain syndrome. It has 2 forms: aggravation and remission.
- According to the type of inflammatory process - serous and purulent.
- Serous process consists in the accumulation of serous fluid in the cavity of the fallopian tube and is called hydrosalpinx. It is called streptococci, staphylococci and tubercle bacilli. It is characterized by: general malaise, watery discharge from the vagina, pain in the lower abdomen.
- Purulent salpingitis may be caused by gonorrhea. Also abortions, intrauterine devices, miscarriages can lead to it. Basically flows in one pipe. It is characterized by severe symptoms, high fever and strong pain, purulent discharge.
With the course of the disease in this form, immediate intervention of surgeons is necessary. Otherwise, inflammation may enter the abdominal cavity and lead to peritonitis.With delayed medical care may be fatal.
The following research methods are used to diagnose salpingitis:
- history taking - patient complaints, history of STIs, abortions, etc.,
- examination by a gynecologist,
- Ultrasound of the pelvis, which diagnoses the thickening of the walls of the tubes, the presence of fluid, adhesions,
- laparoscopic examination - a special apparatus is used for this, which is inserted into the abdominal cavity,
- X-ray - a contrast substance is injected into the uterus and an x-ray examination is performed,
- bacteriological smear test,
- analysis on the CRP to determine the type of pathogen.
Treatment of this disease is based on accurate diagnosis of the disease. First, the doctor must establish what kind of salpingitis is and at what stage it proceeds, and only then treatment is prescribed.
Treatment of inflammation of the fallopian tubes has three methods of treatment:
- treatment of folk remedies.
The choice of method is determined depending on the condition of the woman. If necessary, the patient is sent to the hospital, and in extremely severe cases, surgery is performed.
Alternative treatments can also be used to get rid of salpingitis.
You can use recipes for treatment of folk remedies, but it is very important to remember that self-treatment does not always lead to the desired result, and sometimes the opposite is harmful.
Before using this or that remedy, you should consult with your doctor.
Traditional methods of treatment
- Wormwood roots are required and the fruits of yellow sweet cherry in equal proportion. Pour 1 liter of boiling water and add a small amount of dry white wine. Put the broth on a slow fire and wait until the volume decreases by 2 times. After this, the broth is cooled. Take 75 ml 2 hours after meals.
- It takes 100 grams of anise fruit, which must be thoroughly chopped, 0.5 liters of honey. To use in the amount of 1 tsp. 3 times a day.
- Chamomile flowers are taken in equal parts., elderberry and flaxseed, which must be well chopped. Bring to a boil, then allow the broth to infuse for 15 minutes, cool. Intended for oral administration.
- Take equal parts chopped chamomile flowers and linden. Then pour the water and bring to a boil. After this, the broth should be cooled to a warm state. Used for douching. This decoction reduces inflammation.
Also for the treatment of salpingitis used cow's milk. It must be boiled and used as a steam bath. Care must be taken to avoid burns.
They also use decoctions of calendula, oak bark, uterine boron, sage and linden for douching.
Plantain with aloe, cabbage with aloe, aloe with honey is used for tampons.
In addition, it is recommended to take a tonic bath with juniper, sage, valerian or rosemary.
During the treatment is not superfluous observance of a light diet. Experts recommend eating foods that contain protein and easily digestible food. For example:
- boiled chicken,
- a fish,
- vegetables and fruits,
- cottage cheese and all dairy products,
- drink plenty of water up to 2.5 liters per day.
If symptoms are present and treatment is delayed, salpingitis may cause complications:
- inflammation can spread to the adjacent organs of the abdominal cavity and organs of the urogenital system,
- formation of adhesions, which causes obstruction of the fallopian tubes. To eliminate this complication, a surgical operation is performed; in severe cases, it may be necessary to remove one or both fallopian tubes,
- increase in the occurrence of ectopic pregnancy,
If salpingitis treatment was started at an early stage and there was no serious damage to the fallopian tubes, then the prognosis is favorable. If all recommendations of the doctor are observed, full recovery occurs, and the patient's reproductive functions will not be affected.
If treatment was started out of time, then the disease often becomes chronic. In this case, the prognosis is not so favorable, since with this form of salpingitis it is rather difficult to cure.
In addition, in chronic inflammation of the fallopian tubes, various kinds of dysfunction of the reproductive system occur, which can lead to infertility. As well as possible complications that will require surgical intervention.
The woman is the continuer of the human race, and in the event of inflammation in the urogenital system, reproductive functions may be impaired.
Salpingitis is one of these diseases. In order not to lose the happiness of becoming a mother, it is necessary to seek medical help at the first symptoms. And also do not forget to visit the gynecologist and in time to treat infections of the reproductive system in order to prevent the occurrence of inflammation of the fallopian tubes.
Early diagnosis and timely treatment is a guarantee of recovery without complications and consequences.
Discussion and reviews (5)
I had such a problem, for the first time I got pregnant without problems, and when I wanted a second, I couldn’t do anything, and everyone said they say try it, you are healthy, etc. or immediately said that at 33 it was better to prepare for eco at once. but I was stubborn and found the wonderful doctor Yuri Iosifovich Gerevich in the center of the GAME and he began to examine me without intimidation, it turned out that there were more spikes, removed them and everything turned out)